Romagna is the land of cycling and thanks to the its morphology, represents the ideal place for cyclists.
Within a distance of only a few kilometres, one passes from the longer gear ratios of the plains to the hills of the Tuscan-Romagna Apennines, which put to the test even the best-trained amateur cyclist. A complete mix of routes to take you into the most hidden and suggestive heart of Romagna and which will enable you to try some of the hard climbs that formed the unforgettable Marco Pantani.
For competition lovers, there is also a rich calendar of organised cycling events like the Nove Colli.
If you wish to spend a genuine holiday, made up of cycling, nature, parks, sea and fantastic food: Hotel Palace and the region of Emilia Romagna is the right destination for you.
Here are our plus services free of charge for the cyclists:
- Storage room; your bicycle will be safe in a special locked area, reserved only for hotel guests
- Bicycle Itineraries; the hotel provides maps and trails of the zone with technical descriptions and translations
- Restaurant; we offer a rich breakfast buffet and special energy-giving menus. A post-training break, consisting of cakes, jam tarts, yogurt and drinks, available from 15.30 to 17.30
- Stores; special rates at stores specialised in the sale and repair of cycling equipment and apparel
- Also available on request: Sport massage - Medical assistance.